BrooklynsReefMan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i own several fish books
one says a pair of bangaii cardinals minimum 20 gallons
then online stores say 30 gallons what do i believe ive seen clarkii clowns minimum 20 some minum 35! i dont know what to believe!

i have 3 fish and alot more corals in my tank so in my 30 inch by 12 by 12 tank what would be good to add i have 1 gobie a firefish and a clarkii clown a pair of bangai? a pair of small fairy wrasse or a small lemonpeel i am upgrading to a 37 this summer but thnks in advance

what about something to sift my sand around a little bit i have little pee looking patches on my sand that have small hair algea on em what do you think?

BrooklynsReefMan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i watch every fish store that has corals and mostly everystar have there corals get destroyed!!!

the choclate chip is the worst but even some snadsifters if hungry ive seen walk on a gohnipora and after it past it looked like the gohn got a hair cut!

BrooklynsReefMan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i never said sand sifters sands are nice but do you see them enough thats my thing but other stars especially larger robust ones ive seen do damage ill link you later

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: