• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was expecting this Juvi. to be out-going. What is the typical personality of this fish. Has been sitting on top of the power heads only coming off to eat. Doesnt really seem to being harassed. Only have had since Saturday.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
He's still the new kid just give him some time to adjust. As long as he is eatting he should be fine. I always explain this period to customers as "If I shoved you in a black plastic bag with just enough room for you to turn around in and then shipped you 1/2 way around the world only to drop you off in a place where you didn't know anyone and then tossed food you had never seen before at you, would you be ok with that?"

Larissa

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's still the new kid just give him some time to adjust. As long as he is eatting he should be fine. I always explain this period to customers as "If I shoved you in a black plastic bag with just enough room for you to turn around in and then shipped you 1/2 way around the world only to drop you off in a place where you didn't know anyone and then tossed food you had never seen before at you, would you be ok with that?"

I can't add anything of use to this, since I'm reading to learn myself, but this made me laugh really hard. I love that!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Mr. First, most puffers are lazy! I have gotten lucky a couple of times w/dog face puffers that didn't just sit, and wait for feeding time.;) Same goes for the volitan lionfish.:) My BGF seemed to always end up with the lazy ones.LOL She hated that.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: