• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

32Bit_Fish

That's good news :)

What is the ammonia level in the QT tank?

I haven't tested ammonia. but the QT tank has been running more than a month. There were two clownfish that I moved them to the DT a week ago. I tested the water on Friday, ammonia was at zero and nitrate was at 15, PH 8.1

I haven't add any medication yet, but I lowered the salinity from 1.025 to 1.022 last night. He was eating this morning before I go to work.

tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ther is a medicine by seachem calleed focus its a powder that u mix in the food the fish has internal parisites by what u described it could be that it was collected with cyanid where did u get it i have two for sale that have been in my shop for 2 weeks eating and healthy contact Todd at 917 755 5158 i cant say my shops name on here but u can call me there 40 each in perfect health

tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
fat head anthias are shipped out of the phillipeans witch means alot of countries that cant ship fish smuggel them through the phillipeans were cyanyd is regurally used and most countries that cant ship and need to go through philipeans use cyand the way u described it its cyand poisening i have been doing this for a living for almost 25 years and owned 2 stores i have seen this a milllion times fish will eat with cyand poision but they will waste away a sighn of it is white feseus and rsd marks on body trust me by the way sorry for the spelling errors

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: