Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hello ALL...as much as I wanted so bad to build this Koi pond on my own, I need some help! This past Sunday while digging I threw my back out, and as a result was out for 2 days from work, lying in bed under heavy medication.

Now feeling better, but with existing back problems, I realize I need some help. I?m calling on help!!!! I can?t afford to pay anyone now, and I don?t have any frags to give, since I shut down my tanks. However, there will barbecue, beer, and sodas. I just need help in digging, which is not much. Would like to finish this Hole this Saturday! Again, there will be barbecue and plenty of beer! When you?re done you can go to the lake to fish, swim or get on the boat (small). If you have kids, they are welcome to play on the backyard swings and slides, so as long someone is watching them.
I would appreciate your help! PM by Friday, who is coming to get a count for food and refreshments!
Thank you
Johnny

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: