ilsari

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 29 gallon fresh water tank that I have been running for about a month and a half, I have 51 fish currently in my tank and ppl tell me that it is impossible to have so many fish in a tank. Well my fish are healthy and I am on top of the water changes and the testing and so far I haven't had any problems.

frag apple

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
back in the day i had over 200+ guppy's in a tank that size and they still continued to breed lol! I also managed to load a 4ft planted with 80 fish/25 different species including discus, plecos, guppy's, tetras, clouds, rams, hachets, danio's, loaches, gourami's just to name a few!

frag apple

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mate that was 12yrs ago before selfies and yolo the tank is long gone! I honestly couldn't list all the fish but a lot of the fish where common and not so common L numbers along with 1 and 2 of randoms I thought where pretty cool at the time!

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know what the OP had. He looks like a one post spammer.

Plecos are the feces. When I had to close down my amazon pond I had a L240, L18, L121, l204 and a bunch of gibbiceps all over 7 inches and the gibbiceps over almost 24 inches. I always wanted to raise the fry but they were a pain to get out.

ilsari

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 29 gallon freshwater tank

sorry was away for a while here is a list of my fish
1 kissing gourami
2 24 kt gold mollies
2 honey gourami
2 albino cory
6 red eye tetra
2 harlequin tetra
5 black neon tetra
2 candy cane tetra
1 chinese algae eater
1 bolivian ram
2 green neon tetra
1 purple glo tetra
1 pink glo tetra
1 yellow glo tetra
3 snow white danios
2 orange danios
1 cosmic blue danio
2 starburst danios
1 purple danio
2 gold pristila tetra
2 sterbai cory
6 ghost shrimp

ilsari

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know what the OP had. He looks like a one post spammer.

Plecos are the feces. When I had to close down my amazon pond I had a L240, L18, L121, l204 and a bunch of gibbiceps all over 7 inches and the gibbiceps over almost 24 inches. I always wanted to raise the fry but they were a pain to get out.

not a spammer just was away on vacation sorry

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: