A

Anonymous

another forum":38l6rd7f said:
Hello, I have a 10G planted FW tank with common guppies, a bunch of tiny pond snails, and five ghost shrimp in it. I'm using sand as a substrate. The tank has been doing extremely well. I've had it for about a year+ now and the guppies are breeding, the snails are breeding, and the shrimp are new additions but one has eggs! (Hopefully it's the kind that hatches in FW) In all this time, only two of the fish have been found dead in the tank, and they were found 5 months away from each other. Unfortunately, I started this tank as a means of raising live food for my turtle... so that's how population control works. Anyway, my boyfriend has enjoyed the tank so much that he wants a 20G instead, to make more room for the fish, plants, snails, and shrimp. I have no problem with this at all, except this question

How do I start setting up the 20G and how do i move everything from the 10G into it? I don't want to waste anything, and because of space limits, once we have the 20G set up we cannot have the 10G anymore. I have no idea how I should go about moving the sand, plants, and creatures. Obviously I'll have to add more sand and more plants, but exactly in what order should I do this?

Oh btw, compliments to Beaslbob. A year ago, when I decided to start up the 10G, I read your posts about planted tanks and having the tank be self-sufficient. I decided to aim for this too, and it worked perfectly! I now have practically my own eco-system, complete with Bowser the turtle... he eats anything so he's in a seperate tank.

A

Anonymous

Do you expect us to believe that you made this post to illustrate the "value of these forums"? :lol:

A

Anonymous

The Escaped Ape":2xjifozw said:
Why does this make me think of Cupric Poison? :P

Because of the similar self-aggrandizing fashion of the posters in question ;) ?

A

Anonymous

Lawdawg":37s1tktk said:
The Escaped Ape":37s1tktk said:
Why does this make me think of Cupric Poison? :P

Because of the similar self-aggrandizing fashion of the posters in question ;) ?

More like the lingering question in my head as to whether the admirer is in fact the admired. :wink:

A

Anonymous

20073685558.jpg

A

Anonymous

Google "Beaslebob, ugly" :lol:
Now there is some good old fashioned forum value right there.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
waterfaller1":3v2gd51a said:
OMG..Beaslbob, I thought I left you far behind in 03' at swf.com.... 8O :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea you did.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: