• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Hi All,

It's that time of year again and we need your help to make this swap a success. As usual there are 3 time slots you can volunteer for. If you want to volunteer, post on the thread with your first name or whatever you'd like to be called and PM your number. Volunteers who have flaked in the past or have just shown up to browse the coral selection will not be included on the list.

Volunteers will need to be able to get to Pace University in Manhattan. If you have any questions about getting there by train, I'm your man PM OR RB me. If you need to know how to get there by car, take a look at the pace website for directions.

If you sign up for a time slot, please do your best to be there. If you can't be there let me know as soon as possible.

On Saturday, lots of lifting, oragnizing chairs, helping vendors, helping with the raffle table, making sure everyone has water, etc.
Sunday Morning - finishing touches
Sunday Night, do whatever looks like it needs to be done :smile:

Saturday 4/27 ?PM - Til we're done

1. TonyScoots <----new mod, he does the dirty work
  2. Yababo
  3. Aquadicted
  4. pbjelly
  5. edd
  6. Omar
  7. pmark
  8. jjkim
Sunday 4/28 Morning - 8am - 10am - FULL

1. WTSG Dave
  2. Scoots
  3. Zuska
  4. Rick

Sunday 4/28 Night - 6pm - til it's Mr. Clean clean

1. Omar
  2. Rick - Nyreefnoob
  3. Silly Josh
THIS ENTRANCE IS FOR SATURDAY CREW ONLY
Here's a map of the area, including all nearby train stations and an arrow pointing to where you should walk too.
PaceMap.png

And here's a picture of what the entrance looks like. (blue van on street and 3 pedestrians are subject to change. Also the tree might be larger and without leaves)

Last edited:

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
wait, its at pace for the spring? i read it was pratt. anyways, is it free for pace students? i remember it was a few years back

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: