Charley

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hi....can a complete newbie, looking totally confused, and asking "what's a coral?", come to the swap? Did purchase a 29 g biocube from a fellow member. Just waiting to finish the house in a month or so damaged from hurricane Sandy.....can't wait.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hi....can a complete newbie, looking totally confused, and asking "what's a coral?", come to the swap? Did purchase a 29 g biocube from a fellow member. Just waiting to finish the house in a month or so damaged from hurricane Sandy.....can't wait.

Of course charley. RSVP and pay with the button on the first post. Come down ask all the questions you have and meet the great community. Also to add to the list the 2 presentations, raffles, lunch, and all the corals you can look at.

ReefLover

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just bought 2 tickets, one for myself which is my first Frag swap meet and my good buddy EUROREEFER. One of the nicest reefer guys i have met. Can't wait to meet a bunch of good guys/gals. I will most likely bring my cam for pics to post on here, and perhaps do a little filming as well.

Charley

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Ok.....will make sure to look out for the other guy with the totally confused look!

Sure is a great opportunity......after this we will be able to set up a stunningly beautiful perfectly running tank in no time!

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
trying to sign up but theirs no rsvp box on my screen, had the same problem in spring. i don't want to pay if they don't know who it is. can anyone help, sent josh pm on friday no reply. thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: