Status
Not open for further replies.

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of my predator tank.

The fish in the tank area barracuda,cherry skunk grouper, panther grouper, blueline grouper and snowflake eel.

The coral are blue mushrooms, ninga turtle zoas and bride of chucky zoas.

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will usually feed about 20 goldfish if they are small. They will eat about 10 when I first add them. They will save the rest and eat it over the next few days.

I only use goldfish if I am to lazy to go to the ocean. I normally feed killies, shiners, shrimp, crabs, oysters and muscles. It try and replicate their natural environment as best as I can.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
[PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY] I only use goldfish if I am to lazy to go to the ocean. I normally feed killies, shiners, shrimp, crabs, oysters and muscles. It try and replicate their natural environment as best as I can.[PDF OVERLAY][PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY]
I hope so..

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
The Louti grouper looks awesome. That has to be one of the biggest ones I have seen In captivity. The water is also pretty clear. Minus all the fish scales

Last edited by a moderator:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
1.023. Goldfish are one of those fish that can live in freshwater or saltwater.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=crLfRyf935E

They can only live in saltwater if you accumulated them, but why would you? It must easier to keep them in freshwater. Then again you can do the same for a lot of fish, and even take saltwater fish and bring them down to freshwater.

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: