• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It seems most everything is going to make it in my tank, except for my Xenia, a couple ofred Shrooms and my favorites, the Yellow Zoa's. A lot of the zoa's have been expelling the brown goo, which as I understand is dead Zooanthea (I know I missed the spelling on that, the Algea that lives in the corals). I have some pink Zoa's that had a blue pattern to them that are now just solid pink, does anyone know if they will get their colors back if properly taken care of?

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
im glad t hear that things are looking good i hope that all goes well.i had my brain expell his brown thing(just like you i know i wont spell it right lol ).it happened when the first heat wave hit the city.anyway its doing great now and has grown its zooxanthellae(i cheated)back.it was bleached but is doing great.hey did you see the rics yet?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
D. I saw a pic of them, they look nice. I'm waitng a couple of weeks before adding anything to the tank. I want to be sure it's stable again befor adding anything to it. Kathy picked up a couple of things for me and is graciously holding them for me until I'm ready.

Jim, thanks for looking out for me.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I too am happy to hear the tank is doing so well, and when you do pick up the pieces I'm holding for you, I'm sure you will be very pleased. I did some serious shopping at the frag swap and got some very, very nice frags. Not to mention that trip to Kasei's yesterday!
And yes, the Rics from Dee are beautiful! Do I have to give them to you?

I'm definitely going to check your pockets before you leave my house...

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I too am happy to hear the tank is doing so well, and when you do pick up the pieces I'm holding for you, I'm sure you will be very pleased. I did some serious shopping at the frag swap and got some very, very nice frags. Not to mention that trip to Kasei's yesterday!
And yes, the Rics from Dee are beautiful! Do I have to give them to you?

I'm definitely going to check your pockets before you leave my house...
lmao

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: