Manolo_AP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
not sure if this post is in the right place. but here goes.

ive been neglecting my tank because of work and life. in that time ive developed a aptaisia problem. it took out a huge birdsnest colony of mine. can anyone help? i need to borrow a wand.

44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
strongly recommend a file fish too. Beware as they are not totally reef safe. I had to trade my acans because they nipped at it. My 65 gallon was infested and i got two file fish and in 2 months its almost eradicated. I'm so happy...

Manolo_AP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just went and bought one. Great product. Very effective but these damn things keep hiding away in the rock so it's hard to catch them sometimes. You won't get them all in one day so borrowing or renting one wouldn't be effective.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I just went and bought one. Great product. Very effective but these damn things keep hiding away in the rock so it's hard to catch them sometimes. You won't get them all in one day so borrowing or renting one wouldn't be effective.

IME, you will never get them all, and the ones that you think you got, will be back...get a file fish

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: