• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone have experience with this product that allegedly provides molecular purification by continual circulating ionization thus decreasing need for water changes, keeping water crystal clear, decreases green algae, etc, for 10 years? Sounds a bit too good to be true. I am interested to know if those who have tried it actually see a difference.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know a few people who have used them and say that they noticed a increase in skimmate. In theory it should help but eliminate water changes isn't an option in a reef tank anyway. As far as I can tell it's the same as attaching a deionizer directly to your tank.

mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i wish i had half the money i wasted in this hobby in my pocket. i tried to get the website inlandreef that took that thing apart and found magnets inside a piece of pvc dont bother with this item check around on reefcentral.too bad that website is down they some really good reviews on products.

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I almost bought it, but if you check google, you can find many many sites and reviews that say all it is is a pvc tube with magnets, and that the claims are too outlandish to be true. Save your money.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: