dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
As we all know me and Trinimaddness are good hommies we have a big challenge between us for funs
Sake ...jUst fun but the challenge is that i cant build a anemone island in the corner of my tank tgey won't stay he say ..i think other wise well am off to a great start 2 down 2 to go ur gonna owe me corals very soon guy ...gget ready to buy a bonsai colony guy ...i teach you who's the boss of this renegade ish i put things in the tank and tell them were to stay ....am the ramsey of the renegade guy

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Trini, Dubs Anemones are looking really comfy. uploadfromtaptalk1426639550857.jpg

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Kres dont start no nonsense lol

Wins i dont know who git ur money on but i cook challenges lol lol

Nagrom i dont understand ur thoughs but that's not how tge challenge works there's no selling involve the renegade dont out do everyone around us to sell ...

Sun914 u already know hommie nice linking up

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Trinimaddness i give u the crow on carol growth right now u made proud little hommie well will Have that corals talk iN about 6 months i have faith in my metal halides and my renegade growing corals is a piece of cake ...ennjoy the feeling of blessing the hommies around u with ur monster growth thumbs up hommie ...Trinimaddness def step game up...

Now down to business Trinimaddness u better start selling some corals and get that bread ready to buy that bonsai colony i told u time and time again am the boss of my 150 and anything i imagine i can achieve am feeling real comfy right now u will be getting a phone call really soon that want my coral ..and by way when this done and said am going to post a pic of u glueing my bonsia iN my tank lol with a big renegade smile in the background ....

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Its feel nice and fun doing this nonsense challenge by the way especially coming from a hommies that when we meet he was just getting started he just could not getting things popping but he kept going back to the drawing board and trying something (that's what renegade do ) and figure his way to make things work and now we can have multiple conversations on multiple aspects of reefing...its all in good fun peeps to keep something interesting in reefing after u have all the corals grow them out share with ur friends /sell/trade/ give away etc what do u do ?? Get board ??? Have a little fun people it will make u alot better reefer and even if not u will have a little fun

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: