• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

chuck

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased Live rock from them, the stuff was fantastic! but it was shipped directly from Tonga.
Haven't purchased any coral though.
chuck

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Excellent supplier. I like the fact that they already have the cost of shipping included in the price, so if it seems like their price is a little high, you are not paying extra shipping. Good people to talk to. Never been disappointed.
Tell chris you are one of my pals. ; )

scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I Have used them to buy coral, snails, starfish, etc....
The colours ARE inhanced by the bulbs they use to photograph (but they tell you that on the web site).
I found the service to be outstanding! Packed extreamly well, all livestock in excellent condition- Just like the pictures (except the colours), and larger than expected (bonus)!!
I would not hesitate to use them again- go for it!
Ohhh yea- they also threw in free acro frags with my last order- sweet ;^)

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I purchased a frag pack from them two years ago. A lot of the acros of of the deep water variety. Their colors, even after acclimation, were no where near what they photoshop on their site. The colors are very misleading.

For the price I was satisfied. I would order again from them but I would some more research into the types of acros they carry.

I did get an excellent blue tenius from them. I lost it though when one my frog spawn burned the hell out of it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: