• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
The link to RG will be on the top of the page soon, and we will also have a version of the page for the RG addicts that looks just like the old front page. It will be exactly the same only you will have to bookmark it or click to get to it.
as a member of RGA (Reef Graffiti Anonymous) i like that idea.
Any way to get RG to scroll on the walls at home via a projector of some sort?

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I agree with both veiws and they both make sence, but it did have a nice feeling to me that I could look at the posts and Rg at the same time.
I suggest if this is possible, Rg would have its own page as it does now. on that page would be the same look as it once did. I dont know if it would work, it may be an overload on the server. This way everything can stay the same but different. I personally do miss rg on the fron page, does give it a homey feel, but i do understand that the conversations on there take away from the site itself. The latter is definitely more important, anyone who disagrees is being a little selfish not recognizing the site for what its meant for. always put yourself in the other persons shoes before you judge.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I like the big new page but I miss the location, but hey we all get used to changes all of the time, especially in this day and age. Just a suggestion to, is there a way to make the RG a members only viewable type of thing as not to offend any lurkers that might become members?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: