• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Anyone know of any local sump makers.I'd like to have one built or would even be grateful if someone could help me build one since i don't have any of the tools involved.

by local i mean NY area/5 boros

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Anyone know of any local sump makers.I'd like to have one built or would even be grateful if someone could help me build one since i don't have any of the tools involved.

by local i mean NY area/5 boros
You can also pm Kimoyo , he also is doing acrylic work and his prices are very fare

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i got mine done @ julio's plastic, just google julio and plastic and brooklyn

36x15x15, 3/8 inch plexi, with 4 baffles, and small strip of egg crate for aroun 300 bucks.

some people may think this is pricey but it was very well made. you have to spec it out for him though.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
well after reading a few threads here i've decided to try and build it myself.any suggestions on where to get some acrylite gp to start?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
when you say julio's is that the place in brooklyn i read about in another thread?how are his prices?do you have any pics of your work?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
nice setup regal have any recent shots.does julio also straighten the edges for you.all i need are the measurements and he'll do the rest and i glue them together?

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
nice setup regal have any recent shots.does julio also straighten the edges for you.all i need are the measurements and he'll do the rest and i glue them together?

you can check out my other threads. and yes, he did everything and all i had to do is to glue them together. He even gave me the glue and the little bottle.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: