Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Finally! If done right that place has the potential of being a gold mine since they have no competition on the island.

Question.. I dont know why no one can make it There ?
I know triggerman tried out of house and couldnt do it and many stores have closed there, so im told ,, so why cant they make it on that ISLAND >

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Triggerman good guy btw like you said sold from his house, no fish , limited dry goods and most corals were fancy named "collectors" corals which only a few in the area care to spend the extra money on. As far as "many" stores most weren't dedicated sw stores and were either overpriced, inexperienced or had sick fish.

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Triggerman good guy btw like you said sold from his house, no fish , limited dry goods and most corals were fancy named "collectors" corals which only a few in the area care to spend the extra money on. As far as "many" stores most weren't dedicated sw stores and were either overpriced, inexperienced or had sick fish.

Thanks for the feedback

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
20161229_150410.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Stopped there last week prices seem fair although not fully stocked
We need to press our local lfs to stock fish that have been properly collected and not only focus on price. This will save us grief and money in the long run provided they buy from conscienscious wholesalers

Robfdny

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was there a few days ago- they still had more tanks to set up, I thought the prices on fish were pretty good- also had giant koi, for those that have outside fish ponds....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: