evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I hate to ask such a stupid request but I don't know if anyone would be able to do it on the forums or even willing to do it since it wouldn't be a huge money grab.

I have a Red Sea Reefer and not using the stock ATO tank so I need a cover for that area to reduce bubble splash when it does occur.

Since I need the lid, I need it to accomplish several things at the same time if possible.

• have a hinge to access filter cups with handle or knob to open
  • have a built in tube holder for dosing (4 holes, I can always drill this myself)
  • Preferably done in red acrylic

I'd give the exact dimensions and draw the design to spec.

If anyone has any leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
nanchil - bought my main tank lid from there on 3/5 and haven't even gotten a shipping date/eta yet. I am not happy with the length of time to even receive that piece. I was informed I should receive it likely within 4 weeks but I am not looking forward to asking for another possible date right now. I'll get it when I get it.

artfully is likely the same. From talking to others, I am being told they are on a back order as well with a 4-6week time frame.

Just note this isn't for the actual main tank. Looking for a lid for where the ATO sits on the sump. I have an ATO reservoir from a prior build and didn't like the bulk of the stock ATO tank as well as the stock ATO float valve. I already had a tunze so used that instead.

Thank you for your replies thus far!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: