STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Site has been ok for me lately. I don’t use Tapatalk. But maybe someone can clear this up for me? Was the site sold right before they updated it to this new format? I was a big user of a local based fishing website. Noreast.com and when they sold the site it went right in the crapper. Seems as though in an effort to monetize the site they ruined it? Was MR sold at the beginning of 2019 or so?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Site has been ok for me lately. I don’t use Tapatalk. But maybe someone can clear this up for me? Was the site sold right before they updated it to this new format? I was a big user of a local based fishing website. Noreast.com and when they sold the site it went right in the crapper. Seems as though in an effort to monetize the site they ruined it? Was MR sold at the beginning of 2019 or so?
No, the site has never been sold or transferred. We updated the software because the previous system was no longer supported. The website has been in continuous operation since 2000.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: