reefworm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've not noticed any posts from Randy Holmes-Farley or Jerel [Land-es-caper] in quite some time, and miss their knowledgable input. Anyone know what's up? Out of the country, perhaps?

bowfront

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I though someone mentioned a little while ago that Randy was in China but not sure about Jerel. I agree with you.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jerel says he's busy this time of year.

David Mohr has joined the sump. That's a name I haven't seen in a long time. But his scartle hermit is my wallpaper.
icon_smile.gif

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: tangirl ]

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto to what tangirl said re: Jerel. We talk frequently up through the spring, but as soon as summer hits, he doesn't hardly get to the computer. So...as far as I know he's still alive.

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: galleon ]

StrikeThree

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
according to Randy Holmes-Farley's auto reply, he was back from china in early june. hopefully we will hear from him soon !

Brian

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, Galleon and Tangirl are right. I talked to Jerel in email a few times in the last week....busy busy busy. He said the people from NOAA were there this month. Plus with summer...and that boat....hmmmmmmm

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: myreef ]

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I've got is from months ago and he replied right away. Told him we were worried about him
icon_smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks tangirl. I think that boating bum is ignoring me
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
Was that just this evening?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, a couple weeks ago. Sorry, nothing personal, but I'd be ignoring you too if I had a boat and an ocean.
icon_smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey tangirl, no worries, I have a boat and an ocean, and often ignore me.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess Kendell answered the question Chris...yes same address. He always emails me and then says...got to go out on the boat now. I think he likes rubbing it in!

Bomber

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy and I ran off and got married! LOL

OK OK, my butts to the wall. It's Summer! Chris can fill you all in. Miss you too!

Jerel

Email Andy and Chris, they have my address.

crop0005_2.jpg

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bomber:
<STRONG>Randy and I ran off and got married! LOL

OK OK, my butts to the wall. It's Summer! Chris can fill you all in. Miss you too!

Jerel

Email Andy and Chris, they have my address.

</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some things I don't need to know! LMAO...not that there is anything wrong with that.

reefworm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies everyone - glad those two are still with us.

Jerel,
How many times have you changed your board name now?
icon_razz.gif

Bomber

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by reefworm:
<STRONG>.Jerel,How many times have you changed your board name now?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lost count. James is out of town, Chucker might remember though. I sort of like Bomber, I might keep it for a while.
icon_wink.gif

Jerel

randy holmes-farley

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm back from China now with a new family member (ShuLan Joy Holmes-Farley). I've also been incredibly busy buying a new house, getting the old one painted while staying in a motel with my wife, 2 kids, and a dog, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I hope to spend more time on line now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: