XXX

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If nothing looks out of whack and you haven't done anything unusual with the tank I'm sure you're fine. I have never used Coral Heaven but even Selcon and other things can cause temperary water cloudiness. A Poly-Filter is a great water polishing tool.

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well my water is a little cloudy today. i checked all my levels on friday and they are perfect! i feed my corals coral heaven last night...could that be it? i am thinking that might be it...or w/ the food i put in there for the fish maybe it was a little too much!! well what to do now?

i added 2 bags of activated carbon and cleaned the little disc sponge that makes my overflow silent. should i just wait it out? any help. everything looks perfect, coral expanded, fish are fine..and all acounted for. no dead livestock anywhere.

suggestions would be great.
later
Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
water looks better today! not cloudy! i might run a polyfilter for a couple of hours tonight also.

thanks
Lunchbucket

-JB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used coral heaven before and my tank is never cloudy after. I would say something else caused it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: