Bob/CT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Paragon's new store is open. Mike did a great job. Place looks great. Check it out. Bob

boy-n-sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree Bob, I was there opening day and was very impressed, everything is top notch just like i would expect from mike.

ps: the best part is its in my home town, doesn't get any better than that.

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: boy-n-sea ]

scavdog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im about to make the trek myself. This place must rock.
icon_biggrin.gif

livingstone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by idua:
<STRONG>Would someone please post address, phone number or directions to the store.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their website seems to be up at this time with the new address and phone numbers. They state they will have detailed directions posted soon.
http://www.paragonsales.com/

scavdog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just visited Paragon today. It took about 2 hours travelling from the Boston area. Both Mike and Dan are great guys. We left with 70 lbs of rock, a Yellow acro and the best damn looking Blue Deresa Clam I have seen.
I took some pics just for the hell of it and will post asap.

icon_biggrin.gif

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning a trip up there next month. I think it will be worth it, especially after seeing all of the good posts from our board.

Their website is certainly easy to navigate.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: