Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No dice....can't get a photo...
icon_sad.gif

pez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
once the link is in your browser, go to the location text area (where the url is) and press return. The picture should come up then. They are banning "gets" from external websites.

-T

Neal358

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw that this weekend i also saw a 20-30 gal tank with maby 10-15 small cardniel fish in it and just about every yellow eye hade lateral line on it

jethro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Nathan.

I think the Tripod has disabled my ability to post links to my "free web site". Not sure why UBB code for IMG doesn't work, I think this site may have disabled that or Tripod has something to do with that too.

Rob Klein

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by reefworm:
<STRONG>How big is the tank? Looks crowded - lots of tangs for the space by the look of it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's at least 500 gallons....Take a close look at the picture and you can get a feel for the depth of the tank.

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: Rob Klein ]

jethro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, it is huge. I pointed my camera to one bank when I took the pic. The pic doesn't realy show the depth due to glass and dim lighting.

I am impressed with the pic due to using a point and click digital while the fish were moving pretty fast.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: