SnoopDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Calcium Reactor is coming hopefully tomorrow or Friday ! Curious what size hose most have as an exit. Question you guys are going to ask is "tell me the name and model", it is a MLA, which you guys have probably not heard of. Most probably have about the same size I am guessing right ?

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at MLA's website www.marinelifeaquatics.com and it looks like the same type of hose that is used on RO/DI units, refrigeration line. You can pick some up at Home Depot. I would almost assume, that they would give you some in their setup. Just a guess though. HTH

SnoopDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thanks, I did not know it was that small diameter. Must have some super slow flow through it. That is good though, I can aerate it maybe before it goes back in. Might get some of the CO2 out of it.

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: SnoopDog ]

SnoopDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot believe someone knew of the company, local guy here is a reseller. Very happy with the skimmer I got from them 3 months ago. Hoping I have as good of luck with the calcium reactor, I purchased an oversized skimmer and calcium reator in hopes I can use them on my 220 when I get it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: