• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pwj1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took one, and made a BIG cut out. Really exposed looking. No longer shoots the water in single direction. It does good surface breaking for a great ripple effect.

Sometimes I like it, other times I dont.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meloco14":3v77c6gx said:
Hey, BT, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought you should know. Your fish have been drinking again. Those AA meetings didn't work...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, just as long as they ONLY do it under my roof and NO ONE gets pregnant, it's all fun and games! :wink:

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pwj1286":37ydorsc said:
I took one, and made a BIG cut out. Really exposed looking. No longer shoots the water in single direction. It does good surface breaking for a great ripple effect.

Sometimes I like it, other times I dont.
Which times don't you like it?

pwj1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I position it to blow in a certian area and it switches. I guess they would be cool on a controler on a on/off cycle, rather than the constently on.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":1h89dwq6 said:
Thales":1h89dwq6 said:
Does the MJ mod really result in more flow?

Come on Rich, you don't have an extra MJ laying around? I've got like 10. :P

It's hard to describe. I don't think it actually produces any more flow but it does disperse it wider. Nice in smaller tanks where you don't want to blast stuff. Obviously the switching directions is a nice bonus too.

Worst case scenario you use it as a water change stirrer. :D

I have already have a mj tunze mod as a cater change stirrer! :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definately creates more flow. I would guess that it doubles the flow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: