• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that I had problems to sign in, I not know if post these photos which I took more then a week ago for I had real problems then in signing in to do anything.

I am now using Internet Explorer and thus far nothing to report as before. Now if I did post these pics and I not remember I did it at reef.org, then please forgive me for I forget things sometimes.

These photos i took at the new lfs which I now go too and I kid with the manager that i was going to tell you all that the photos were my own 8O in which they aren`t.

Hope that you like them :wink:

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1992-1.jpg

paneubert

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm, I might have to check them out. That is like a 30 minute drive for me and I somehow never knew they existed.

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry Paul, I forgot that I was going to say that they open there about two years ago and there are some two new other stores that I not gone too that aren't that far from me. But this store is still redoing its store display making some other changes for the better it seems.

Now they aren't that big the store and I think I was told that they be buying the store next door to widen their floor space. For if that store is not to far from you, then you must know fish world? The people there are good, but the owner I nothing better to say then that he giving my the shaft as they say for he got my money and not completed my tanks in more then two years and the owner at fish world is named Jeff Voet.

They moved the store some 15 months ago and Jeff said that he would be all mine to finish my tanks and didn`t. And the setup he done, he done whatever he wanted too giving me the cheap stuff to what I paid for and now this new store when I the money will have too pay again to have it done. I shouldn`t ever giving Jeff Voet so much trust as I did.

I paid jeff for the new 240 gal reef tank and upgrades on the 180 $24,000 and he gave it too me up the O-rear-O :x

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: