• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Matt_Wandell":lystxtmn said:
Amazing! 8O 8O 8O

Aren't cassowaries really dangerous?

Killed me twice while I was there. :D
It a two year old and is in a really big enclosure - they are having problems with it kicking the enclosure open. Originally there were two, but the villagers ate one.

A

Anonymous

po'quixote":2fgsxgec said:
bobtail.jpg

It's a tough call. But I think this one is my favorite.

I like that one too! :wink:

I really love the 'widscreen' aspect ration that the camera can take pics in.

A

Anonymous

Lots and Lots of fish. More fish than I have ever seen in one place.

lotsoffish.jpg

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And after looking at these amazing pics I am trying to talk my wife into going there saying, "Lets skip Hawaii, Its just a little bit further". Nice going again Rich, you just cant help but to keep feeding my addiction. :D

BTW, I will be in the Bay for a week around Christmas and will surely be bored (staying at in-laws). Let me know if you want some company to show off your tank to. Also, Let me know if you want your old skimmer back, I have two of them now. Im sure I can sneak it into my wifes baggage.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally skip Hawaii! I think everyone says its great because they feel they have to. :D

Would love to see you, and could use that skimmer if its no trouble to bring back. If its a problem at all, don't bother! :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geese! I'm not even home yet!
I'll try to get a couple more photos up before I start my 24 hour travel day!

:D

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I see all that blue in the pic it makes me think my that shots (or 14k lighting) arent to bad after all. Nice and blue.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: