• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK,

Here is the question. those of you who run a media reactor full time like i do, I am about to replace the media that i use. which do you guys prefer?I am not going to list the one i use as to not jade anyhting.

I am looking for concrete differences in the products that would lend a better performance to one or the other..... I need about 2400g to fill the reactor.... so price is an issue but not the most important.

there is also a new product out by a company called magnavore and by Kent. so if you wish to chime in on those that wouldn't hurt either....

thanks

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I perfer the PhosLock, or Phosban both are the same. Rowa is not only more expensive but it comes wet so your paying for the water weight as well.

Some people say it works better but I got equal results and more product for less money using either Phosban or Phoslock.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":10sorzbl said:
I perfer the PhosLock, or Phosban both are the same. Rowa is not only more expensive but it comes wet so your paying for the water weight as well.

Some people say it works better but I got equal results and more product for less money using either Phosban or Phoslock.

where did you get your phoslock and did you see the same lifespan out of each product?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: