• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

To see Rich's Tank!

Week and a half and I may get to see it in person!

A

Anonymous

Tell him to bring it to the parking lot of the 7-Eleven at Main and Jefferson.... ;)

A

Anonymous

steal this username":4bsswwme said:
To see Rich's Tank!

Week and a half and I may get to see it in person!

Rich as in Thales?

I haven't seen it in a while myself :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh. The difference here is that Rich's tank actually exists, whereas Len's does not. Rich's tanks are cool and all (who doesn't love the little spawn of cthulhu, er, I mean cuttlefish?), but I just can't get all that worked up about seeing a tank that I actually -could- see.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cjdevito":12bcm3az said:
Meh. The difference here is that Rich's tank actually exists, whereas Len's does not. Rich's tanks are cool and all (who doesn't love the little spawn of cthulhu, er, I mean cuttlefish?), but I just can't get all that worked up about seeing a tank that I actually -could- see.

Well, I was going to post a pic, but cj makes too much sense. :D

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thales":24wx4k09 said:
cjdevito":24wx4k09 said:

Oh, come on! I haven't seen the tanks!!! :x

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":147ibarw said:
Thales":147ibarw said:
cjdevito":147ibarw said:

Oh, come on! I haven't seen the tanks!!! :x

Why not go check it out in the TOTM which he won a while back. Same tank he has now, but aquascaped a bit different. He's posted pics of it since though, and he has some on his website.

Now Len on the other hand..... :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally different tank than back then! I actually think it would be nice to do another TOTM to compare the differences in methodology.

:D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh, that's odd. I seem to remember you keeping the tank, yet re-aquascaping it with out a DSB. My bad, faulty memory :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreshamH":1bzfq8u1 said:
Huh, that's odd. I seem to remember you keeping the tank, yet re-aquascaping it with out a DSB. My bad, faulty memory :)

I think you are correct.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn!
Caught in a trap of details!

However, I would hardly call what I did to the tank 'reaquascaping'. :D

Grr. :D :wink: :kill:

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the old pictures ('04 featured tank) and the few (oh, so few...) cuttlefish ones. I encounter problems with the picture section of your site, though. :?

Besides, I want to see current pics!!! After all, it's been "tricked out"! :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the photos on the site, thats fixed now. But they are old old photos from different tanks - except the last one. The cuttles are in a different system! Pics of that are available at www.DaisyHillCuttleFarm.com :D

If Len gives me permission, I will try to get some pics up. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking some pics tomorrow when your in the other room :)

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't frown!

I have to find time to take some pics anyway! :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: