• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

blackcloudmedia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I woke up this morning and something somehow piked my new staghorn frag out of its hole and the stag was leaning against my closed brain which just happened to be stinging the hell out if it. The staghorn appears to be fine exept for a large spot of DEAD :x Im pissed.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eek. Sorry to hear. My most frustrating similar occurrence was when a really nice "limited edition" frag fell into the rocks into an enclosed area just out of reach. Of course, I refused to believe I couldn't reach it, so I jammed my hands back there only to have the whole structure come tumbling down. I couldn't find that frag after that, and lost 4 others in the process. I'm gifted.

IceMan0124

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been there more times than I care to admit, wich is why I mount all sps frags now, they will eventually attatch on their own, but chances are slim in a display tank environment, between snails,crabs,worms, fish, hands, its gonna get knocked around in the lengthy amount of time it takes for the coral to "glue itself to a rock or whatever you wish it to attatch itself to

your best bet is to glue it or tie it, or setup a small frag tank without biological bulldozers in it

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do fish, Len? ...as in a reef tank? I don't believe it. :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len is a pathalogical lair. Don't listen to him at all.

:P

Louey

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: