• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet. i just created an acct. they carry frozen food too. the SF bay brand of cyclops is the brand i use. cyclopeeze is just too expensive....

stubbsz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are they based? Couldn't find that info on their "about us" page.
Nice to know how far your corals have to come and what the weathers like there.
-Adrian

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them a couple weeks ago. They're california based, but I forget which city. A vendor well worth watching; I scooped up some very nice stuff from them for a literal fraction of the price the same corals go for elsewhere.

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're based in San Francisco. The shipping is cheap because they use UPS Next Day Saver (around 5pm), which I'm a little concerned about. I'll let you guys know how my order goes.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob_Reef_Keeper":1e1003am said:
Do you like the Cyclops? Has it made a difference?

I think it has. my clams and lobo love them. all the little feather dusters come out, the fish go nuts, the hermits and shrimp go nuts as well. I try and offer a few different sizes of food. I also soak the food in phtyo, zoe, zoecon, and garlic.

i try and give them a balanced meal! :)

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unarce":1hf9nmvf said:
They're based in San Francisco. The shipping is cheap because they use UPS Next Day Saver (around 5pm), which I'm a little concerned about. I'll let you guys know how my order goes.
Couldn't you just pick it up if you were close enough? And also, can't you get UPS to hold it at the station and you can pick it up there first thing in the morning?

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to pick it up, but decided to just have it shipped. I'll give a review of my experience in the next couple of days :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: