• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a member at this saltwaterfish.com forum site for their be a topic in which I can assure that memeber in what he needs to do.

This thread at that fourm site:
http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=242928

I was trying to post this:

sebae09 hit the nail on the head, what you do need there is a cleaner and soon for it will only spread even more for know this, that if these cleaners weren`t in the oceans, the fish species would die out. I also gather that you just gotten this eel not too long ago for it is unheard of for any eel in a home aquarium getting any type of infection and if you did have this eel for quite some time, I would have to question your tanks water conditions. Do try a cleaner fish as soon as you can.

Staff, I had answered a question with details and hope that you will allow Joe too view this and that he acts on it.
Buddy (Dragon Moray Eels)

Now all he needs to know is that he needs to try a cleaner and soon>

Buddy

atnixon

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, i cannot...It just says invalid username or password...They must be having issues with their web hosting company

HTH

Niko

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In that post at that site, this person has shoved together a number of species and no one even knows the size of that tank least enough that the tank is only two months running and stilling cycling from the sounds of it. There has to be much stress on the live stock in this tank and I would need to manage to ask this person a few questions as well if he could give a detail description of the area in which is infected .

So for now, if that person is reading this should do few things right now and that is depending on the tank size to return many of those fish and also get a cleaner for your in dire need for one from the sounds of it. I could offer something different then that, but I would need to know of certain details before doing so.

I would like to see this if Joe does email fenner and this is posted that I could read what answers fenner offers in that situation.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: