• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imbuggin

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef central has gotten out of control! The MOD abuse the power they have every day. They do things they ban others for all the time. If they don't like your opinion they delete you posts. That place has gone down hill SOOO fast most knowlegable people left and only newbies give bad advice are left. Who is the absolute worst mod??

I vote BEERGUY he sucks. I was banned because I ASKED they to remove my support sponser. Since I do not support the 1 way freedom of speach they offer. Thier way or the highway. I had still paid for the year, but didn't want a picture next to my name saying I support them since I do not believe in thier ways. Instead of taking it off as I requested they deleted my profile after 3 years paying and helping 100's of people.

Greg since you are part of reefcentral ( i have no idea why) I know you may take this down. If another reef related board is not the place to complain about the money hungry reefcentral board were is? Now they only will help paying customer and let the name of sellers stay up if they pay reefcentral.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the best interest of staving off inter-community conflict, I am locking this thread. While I can appreciate you wanting to vent grievances, our staff believes that promoting and perpetuating rifts with other communities is undesirable for a host of reasons.

My humble advice: find another community (hopefully this one ;) ) and move on.

FYI: Greg (I assume you are referring to gregt) is not part of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: