• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I just got my Maxijet Mod from: Oceanflo.com

It rocks!!!!!!

Professionally made, impeller included, and very easy to assemble(switch impeller and bottom housing). It took like three seconds to mod!

I'll try to get pics, but it is kinda blocked by the corals.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

http://oceanflo.com/

They are worth every penny. Absolutely no DIY(perfect for us lazy/incompetent folks). If you add up the quality workmanship and the premade modded impeller(included), is it worth it to pay a little more than that MJMODS.com(reefchili).

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one from mjmods comes with the prop (impeller).

No, don't get me wrong, I like the way the oceanflos look. I also like that they're put together already. But it is considerably higher priced.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":2jzaxdo2 said:
The one from mjmods comes with the prop (impeller).

No, don't get me wrong, I like the way the oceanflos look. I also like that they're put together already. But it is considerably higher priced.

No it doesn't.

It comes with the prop, not a new impeller from MJMODS.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prop is the fan blade.

The impeller is the magnet and the end caps.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANEMONEBUFF":2yeeeimr said:
The prop is the fan blade.

The impeller is the magnet and the end caps.

I just used the impeller from my maxijet.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know. But it was about time for a new impeller on mine anyway. Getting a new impeller with the mod is rolled into the cost.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANEMONEBUFF":2aj27pqk said:
I know. But it was about time for a new impeller on mine anyway. Getting a new impeller with the mod is rolled into the cost.

Good to know for future changes!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: