• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Are Marc Weiss Products worthwhile?

• Mixed results . . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never used them . . .

• I have used them and saw an amazing result!

• I have used them and they are USELESS!

• Total voters

pqlr

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyboby show any results or discuss the benefits of using any of the Marc Weiss products, all i seem to see is the end result which is my mechanical filters clogging more quickly and my skimmer taking the remainder out. . . Am I missing something?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally speaking, it's best to avoid reef additives that don't list the ingredients. Especially if they advertise aligning molecules and synergistic biofeedback etc.

Look for additives that state it simply, ie. "Raises Calcium"; ingredient - Calcium chloride.

Don't add chemicals you don't test for and have a known target level. If you don't know what's in the product how can you test for it?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it and did not notice a thing. When I quit using it I had more money in my wallet.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For these kinds of thing, consider the use of placebo. For those that swears something work, someone dump the miracle additive down the drain, and put in NSW instead. If after 6 months, and they still swear the NSF works like a charm, then you know it is not that useful.

For those that never use a particular "must-have" additive and still have nice tank, then it is more difficult to make a fool out of them. Maybe they are doing something they did not realize that is equivalent to adding additive, or there is something we all need to know about.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang on, let me add a little ForumWarrior+Vital to this thread. Then all the posts it contains will align synergistically to maximise the resultant potential bio-force in a proactive manner that will positively charge the ions in the text in dynamic, recombinant ways!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: