Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Anyone else having issues with the Mobius app? Mine was working fine since I got my new mp10 about 2 weeks ago and now it’s saying “can’t connect to tank”. I literally had my phone an inch away and it still wouldn’t connect.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
it glitches from time to time Ive had similiar problems as well I just log off and log back in also restart the app reeflink used to do the same from time to time as well I hear they are gonna make it wifi in the near future

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bluetooth being Bluetooth sadly... not as if it has existed for 26 years. You can try and restart the app, the pump, and if all else fails, your phone. Although Android 5 improved things by a lot, I find it unacceptable that such a widely used technology still has stupid problems like that.

ps: I worked on a device that used both Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy so... not being hateful: the idea is great, the execution is still so-so.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Thanks for the help guys. I reset the pump and logged out and deleted the app then tried it again with no success. I’m going to try to do a soft reset on my iPhone tomorrow and see what happens. I think for a 300 dollar pump it should be WIFI.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: