kkaz642

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good morning all Im prepping to get back in the game after a 8 year break two moves and 2 kids later lol. When I left the hobby I was running a 100 GL Display with 4 AI Sol LED lights a full apex system and a 100 GL custom sump. Seems things have changed a lot in technology specifically with lights, what are the best lights (obviously your opinion). Im starting my research now before I make any moves, thanks in advance for the help.

Payedjay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all Im prepping to get back in the game after a 8 year break two moves and 2 kids later lol. When I left the hobby I was running a 100 GL Display with 4 AI Sol LED lights a full apex system and a 100 GL custom sump. Seems things have changed a lot in technology specifically with lights, what are the best lights (obviously your opinion). Im starting my research now before I make any moves, thanks in advance for the help.
Radions are top to most reefers

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went with Kessil because of the shimmer they produce is similar to MH and obviously the fact that they are great lights.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: