Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,
Just moved to Chester-Orange County NY and wanted to know if there’s any reefing store and if there are any hobbyists out here as well. Will be starting my upgrade soon.
Welcome to Chester. I live off 94. No stores any where in this area unfortunately.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hey how are you. i think i sold you a light years ago. im in sussex nj by mt creek.
closest to me is 45 min absolutely fish but very expensive. just getting back in. had my miricles 120 delivered last week. welcome back

Amoore311

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Hamlet of Wallkill over by New Paltz. I have a 220 Reef in my basement, and a 100 Gallon Frag system chock full of stuff for sale and trade.

The stores are all over the river in Poughkeepsie.

Hudson Valley Fish N Reef is on Route 9. They are having a BBQ at the store august 27th from 12pm-5PM. That is where I get a lot of my stuff from coral wise. I will be there for the bbq, hit me up if you want to trade or buy some frags.

Aquarium Solutions 101 is in Wappingers Falls. They are on the expensive end, especially coral wise. Last time I was there the prices were higher than shops in Manhattan and Connecticut for coral. Fish pricing was ok.

Petco in Fishkill is good with fish. They have a young kid Mathias running the salt water section and he does a real good job with it. As with all Petco's, that's obviously subject to change at the drop of a hat lol.

choco24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm in the Hamlet of Wallkill over by New Paltz. I have a 220 Reef in my basement, and a 100 Gallon Frag system chock full of stuff for sale and trade.

The stores are all over the river in Poughkeepsie.

Hudson Valley Fish N Reef is on Route 9. They are having a BBQ at the store august 27th from 12pm-5PM. That is where I get a lot of my stuff from coral wise. I will be there for the bbq, hit me up if you want to trade or buy some frags.

Aquarium Solutions 101 is in Wappingers Falls. They are on the expensive end, especially coral wise. Last time I was there the prices were higher than shops in Manhattan and Connecticut for coral. Fish pricing was ok.

Petco in Fishkill is good with fish. They have a young kid Mathias running the salt water section and he does a real good job with it. As with all Petco's, that's obviously subject to change at the drop of a hat lol.
Great info thanks. Will def be hitting you up for trades.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: