thomashtom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anybody knows what happened with Iconic Aquariums in Tenafly, NJ? Tried calling and it automatically goes to voicemail. I did a quick search it states permanently closed.
Wow, no I don’t ! Haven’t been there in a while! Kind of far for me. Maybe he is relocating? Thanks

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
That is too bad. He had, hands down, the best selection of coral in the area. A passionate hobbyist, at heart and a magician at growing some of the most difficult coral. Wishing him luck with those Buffalo winters. Anyone know the name of the shop?

GlennVelvet

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I’m new here. Wanted some help. Does anyone know other locations like joe’s iconic aquarium? I’m talking about prices. He has the best price on fish for many miles. Absolutely fish is very pricey, I been to sea level on route 46. And the ocean gallery 2 which fell downhill from before Covid. I used to live down the street. Then some other off of route 80. Beital aquarium was not for me, I went there 2 times and some reason I have not went back in 3 years don’t recall reason though. So I’m looking for good pricing like he had. I’m lost my business and not doing well financially to throw extra cash around. Thank you everyone for you time. Much appreciated.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: