• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rob_Reef_Keeper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
The Zoas that are left are there and not spreading. I have lost at least 6 other colonies that just shrunk and faded away.

The blue Zoas fell off the rock structure and need to be moved.

The frogspawns/hammers/torches all faded away and died. Even a toadstool shrunk and faded away. I had other mushrooms that all did the same. Lost acan frags, trumpet corals as well.

The Kenya tree is a piece from a colony I got rid of and a piece floated and attached to the glass. I will get rid of that as well.

Last time I tested po4 was .05 and nitrate. Was 19.

It’s been over 2 months since adding a coral. Was holding off until I saw positive growth on what was remaining. Now with the Ulva on all the rock I probably shouldn’t add anything again.

I had added a ball of chaeto a month ago that is gone now. I was running the Kessil flora light over it for 8 hours a day starting in the evening before the main tank lights went off.

So can’t grow chaeto, Zoas, mushrooms, LPs, and forget sps.

Sorry for the blue pics. iPhone stinks at tank pics.

Last edited:

Rob_Reef_Keeper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
Pic

Attachments

• IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It is very hard to see with just the blue lights on, can you change it to a more natural color so that the phone sensor does not get to saturation levels? Or use an orange filter in front of the lens. If not available, try and use the phone app in "pro mode" and change the white balance / hue

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: