nycfishy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seam on my RS 525 is going to start leaking at some point as the seal on bottom front has been compromised.
Trying to get some sort of warranty coverage from red sea.

Assuming I can get new tank in before this one starts to leak any recommendations for someone, I can call to handle the swap?
I know possible to do on my own with a few friends but have too much going on and ideally want to outsource this to someone.

thanks in advance.

DorothyGarcia

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seam on my RS 525 is going to start leaking at some point as the seal on bottom front has been compromised.
Trying to get some sort of warranty coverage from red sea.

Assuming I can get new tank in before this one starts to leak any recommendations for someone, I can call to handle the swap?
I know possible to do on my own with a few friends but have too much going on and ideally want to outsource this to someone.

thanks in advance.
Any update?

nycfishy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Any update?
ordered new tank from red sea (they gave me $ credit as the existing was 2 years out of warranty)
seam is holding up for now (fingers crossed), David form reef trends will help me w/ transfer once new tank arrives, and I get stand setup.

have a used red sea 525xl with bad seam and stand/sump if anyone is interested :).

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: