• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rjongm

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liveaquaria sold me two fish which they claimed to be Yellowfin Flasher Wrasses which turned out to be Yellowfin Fairy Wrasses. I explained my disappointment since I ordered a third fish which was a yellowfin flasher wrasse, yet they have replied with silence. Completely incompetent! DO NOT ORDER FROM LA. Buyer beware and they do not respond to customer service. Buy from Algae Barn or Pacific East Aquaculture. Good people there.

Attachments

• IMG_9844.jpeg
    IMG_9844.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9840.jpeg
    IMG_9840.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9839.png
    IMG_9839.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 0

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I've had problems also with them sending me the wrong fish, they also have a number of fish in DD label wrong. But, once I sent them a picture they have refund me fairly fast. If you didn't hear from them, then you need to reach out by calling them.

It's not the same company as before, so you need to take that into account.

rjongm

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing @marrone . I’ve had great health and specimens from them in the past but am frustrated with the lack of responsiveness. I called and it sounded like some sort of off shore agent told me that they are backed up but it’s been two messages in two weeks. So I’m resorting to the forums!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: