• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JustTechWriter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title explains it pretty much. Had a little 2 fan clip on fan to try and keep the tank a bit cooler. This morning I woke up to it in the tank. I unplugged and removed it then went out to work. (The lights were just coming on when I left). Came back to my acro looking white as snow. All my hammers are closed up. All the mushrooms and GSP are shriveled up. Nothing looks happy. Fish are doing ok so far which I find interesting (2 clowns, a algae blenny, scopas tang).

Any recommendations to try and keep stuff alive? Im doing water changes and added some carbon/GFO.

Thanks

JustTechWriter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update?
Anything with a skeleton has died. Hammers, torches, and most sps. Most softies have recovered although they all lack the vibrant color they once had. Mushrooms and GSP are doing well again. Surprisingly, my gonis are doing well again (although they lack their og color) with tentacles extended. However, my Alveopora are alive but still don't look well.

I have reduced water changes to every 3 days instead of daily. Carbon is still in sump.

Dinos are prevalent in the tank again. Ordered some MicroBacter7 and will get some Biodigest to hopefully soon to help with the dinos. They were gone pre crash.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: