• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Jax

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for those who read this , I’ve been a fragger in Australia in the past , kept tanks in Sydney for years , now live both Pattaya and Sydney, I do own a small system in Pattaya, the question I would like to know is …..is reef keeping legal , I buy at chatuchuk, my fav guy shop just burnt down but that’s a diff topic , what’s the law , can we frag , can we sell , I understand to sell technical I would need work visa , I understand all that , but can we own and put on YouTube etc and it’s ok

I love Thailand I will break no laws I’m honest citizen so owning my tank that’s growing is starting to concern me

What’s the laws guys cheers

That’s just a cheap system two levels 12 months old going great , no algae and massive growth , that’s a new orange ric

Thanks in advance my next condo I will buy then I want to put a world class tank in , this was just practice in Thailand environment… chillers etc

Pics are just iPhone no lense etc

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0

elessimply

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for those who read this , I’ve been a fragger in Australia in the past , kept tanks in Sydney for years , now live both Pattaya and Sydney, I do own a small system in Pattaya, the question I would like to know is …..is reef keeping legal , I buy at chatuchuk, my fav guy shop just burnt down but that’s a diff topic , what’s the law , can we frag , can we sell , I understand to sell technical I would need work visa , I understand all that , but can we own and put on YouTube etc and it’s ok

I love Thailand I will break no laws I’m honest citizen so owning my tank that’s growing is starting to concern me

What’s the laws guys cheers

That’s just a cheap system two levels 12 months old going great , no algae and massive growth , that’s a new orange ric

Thanks in advance my next condo I will buy then I want to put a world class tank in , this was just practice in Thailand environment… chillers etc
basketball legends
Pics are just iPhone no lense etc
Amazing aquarium. Can I ask how you care for perch? are they easy to keep or prone to disease?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: