• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
just like title says i am thinking to order a costum rimless tank from them just wanted to get a feedback on anyone who's had any expirence with them? and quality of their work.

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i looked at there tanks years ago and found there work sloppy. i heard they got a new tank builder but i have not seen any of there work recently.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
A friend of mine bought a costom 90 gal from them about ten year ago and the bottom fell out in less than 6 months but that was 10 year ago... they replaced it with another one.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Have a friend who bought a tank from them for fresh water. He's new to the hobby, but the tank has some real sloppy silicone. tank is going on 2 years old.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was there about two months ago and I did see a nice 3 sided starfire rimless 75 gallon with an internal overflow that was just built. The silicone was black and looked far from sloppy. I did talk to the guy about a special order. Reason I didn't order because I'm not ready yet so I'll just tag along and see what other have to say from past experiences.

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
world class aquarium is nearby on flatbush ave. they build more traditional tanks.....no euro bracing. i had a 90 gal from them and it was built like a tank

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
world class aquarium is nearby on flatbush ave. they build more traditional tanks.....no euro bracing. i had a 90 gal from them and it was built like a tank

They do make nice aquariums. However, If I had to recomend 4 manufacturers They would be coasttocoast, AO (liitle unorganized lately), AGE, and Miracle. You cannot go wrong with any of these choices. Yes I know they are quite expensive....but most of us spend way more than the cost of these tanks in livestock alone!!!!!!!!!!! This is a case where you get what you pay for.

dreko

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just some random info:

I've tried calling Miracle and AO multiple times today... neither company ever answered or called back... I hope that means they are busy making tanks

Glasscages picked up and gave me a quote, BUT everyone says their work is sloppy

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Just some random info:

I've tried calling Miracle and AO multiple times today... neither company ever answered or called back... I hope that means they are busy making tanks

Glasscages picked up and gave me a quote, BUT everyone says their work is sloppy

I have expereinced the same problem. For whatever reason they are difficult to reach. Try emailing them. However you cannot compare the quality nor craftsmanship of either of those companies to glasscages....Give Coasttocoast a call...they respond quite quickly and are extremely nice.

Acezwild

Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just some random info:

I have a 90g rimless from Glasscages it will be the 1st and last that i get a tank from them again the silicone was messy and the best part is its tough to notice but the glass on some spots has bubbles in it...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: