• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys

Last year i went to Kuramathi in the maldives with the girlfriend for our holidays .
Kuramathi is a stunning place with a lovely reef but I'm told there are a lot better reefs in the maldives than the one we had on kuramathi .

Have any of you been to the maldives and if so where if you were going again would you go .Take in mind the girlfriend and i will be concentrating on snorkeling rather than Diving.

With some luck I'm hoping you can shed some light on this for me as it can be a daunting task trying to nail down what island to go to

Thanks in advance guys

jas

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When he came down to see us last he brought the laptop with loads of pics and i have to say his last island hop was stunning.
He put us onto Kuramathi TBH and i have to say we were not disappointed as it was a stunning place with a lovely reef.

I'm tempted to book where he went last as the reef in the pics he showed me were unreal .At the same time i can put that one in a book of places to go .

Cant wait to read the article as he may add some ideas in it

Jas

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some of the pics from kuramathi last year

Pic0001_S.jpg

Pic0002_S.jpg

Pic0003_S.jpg

Pic0004_S.jpg

Pic0005_S.jpg

Pic0006_S.jpg

Pic0007_S.jpg

Pic0008_S.jpg

Pic0009_S.jpg

Pic0010_S.jpg

Pic0011_S.jpg

Pic0012_S.jpg

Pic0013_S.jpg

Pic0014_S.jpg

Pic0015_S.jpg

Pic0016_S.jpg

Pic0017_S.jpg

Pic0018_S.jpg

Pic0019_S.jpg

Pic0020_S.jpg

Pic0021_S.jpg

Pic0022_S.jpg

Pic0023_S.jpg

Pic0024_S.jpg

Pic0025_S.jpg

Pic0026_S.jpg

Pic0027_S.jpg

Pic0028_S.jpg

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you ,,i think the pics could have been better but i only got the camera a week before i went and didn't really get time to use it to see what best setting were .
One thing i do kick myself for was getting there and not once did i do a video of the reef lol.

I have made my mind up and booked up to go to Velidhu this time round ,,roll on September .

Link that made my mind up along with Si Gs pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariola1963

love the 2nd of the 3 videos

jas

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top read Si

We are booked up to land there on September 25th and after reading your article that i have to say is a class read ,i think we are going to love this trip .
If your passing at all Si bring the laptop with the pics on lol ,,you may even get me to make you a cuppa instead of me telling you you know where the kettle is lol.

Once again Top read Si ,,class

jas

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: