beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a Remora Urchin I'm looking to sell, but no one has bought it yet, so I might be able to lend it to you. It's "rated" for 75g, which is a joke, but better than nothing if you have no other offers.

Let me know when you're moving and how long you'd need it for.

I have a Remora Urchin I'm looking to sell, but no one has bought it yet, so I might be able to lend it to you. It's "rated" for 75g, which is a joke, but better than nothing if you have no other offers.

Let me know when you're moving and how long you'd need it for.

Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when I know the exact closing date on the house. Thanks again

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The battle is over in the 75 gallon - I got a copperband butterfly that finished off every last aptasia I could see. Now she's happily chowing on mysis and rod's food :)

But I started up a new tank - a small one - and the war continues there. I'll be adding peppermints soon!

good luck with the move! can't wait to see pics of the new set-up :)

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
The battle is over in the 75 gallon - I got a copperband butterfly that finished off every last aptasia I could see. Now she's happily chowing on mysis and rod's food :)

But I started up a new tank - a small one - and the war continues there. I'll be adding peppermints soon!

good luck with the move! can't wait to see pics of the new set-up :)
Daisy, who did you get the copperband from?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: