• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Will reply tomorrow - heading to bed now :)

We have hem in stock, so, no worries. I'll get it to you. I would order direct off our site - you can put int he coupon there and pay with paypal as well as set to hold for pic up

House

sent PM - hopefully i make the deadline - wana add more stuff ;) and more raffle tix

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
No Russ I mean the order I placed 2 days ago ,, for the bulbs and refractormeter,, if I knew this was goin on ,, i would of picked up at the swap

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
No Russ I mean the order I placed 2 days ago ,, for the bulbs and refractormeter,, if I knew this was goin on ,, i would of picked up at the swap

Ahhhh, sounds like someone needs to place another order ;)
Think ahead to your coming maintenance and get some of those things now. Not only will you save 10% but you'll also save on the shipping fees. All combined it amounts to some good savings. :tongue1:

Oh, and thanks for the orders.

Russ

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0

Edie, or I can always pickup for you from Jim or Russ and deliver @ flushing... Just another option...:tongue1:

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Delivery was only 10 bucks,, not even for next day delivery ,, couldn't resist ,, but if I knew about the sale for the swap , I would have taken advantage of it .

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
nanchil said:
Edie, or I can always pickup for you from Jim or Russ and deliver @ flushing... Just another option...:tongue1:

Heyy nanchill ,, r u coming to the swap ,, I would love to pickup the skimmer ,,let me know

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
hey, i thought the sale ended today, sorry for the late asking, but i want to get a 50g esv B-Ionic salt. should i still order it online and do the hold for up at the swap?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: