MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Nice job as always Steve! You seem to capture Todd (Cherry Corals) getting hugs all the time.

Thanks Carlos! it sad feel so bad for CC.

Great job Steve, I love the one with pissed Ming:)

Thank marcin and thank you for the AA! yea Ming said makes sure get the same job next swap..hahaha

You mean you can looK better :eek: !!?
LOL Ink you trouble maker!

Great shot's Mo!
Thank you Brendan!

Thanks for the great slideshow! Nice to see, especially since I missed it.

Thank you!

great pics..felt like I was there..sorry I missed it.

Thank you Mike!

Steve great job as always....

Thank you Thane nice to see you again!

i been absent for a bit...but great to catch up with new pics...hopefully i will make it to the next swap
where have you been Jim!

some dont need it :wink1:...great shots steve, layoff the coffee and cigs!

Thank you old friend! am trying to do motion pic ya know and every time I go out side for fresh air Kat & cup was there..:bigeyes::sgrin:

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Great job Steve. Even I feel like I was there :) When you're on the back side of the vendor booth you almost feel like you aren't there :( I've never seen any of the great guest speaker presentations, I never get the 'formal' tank tour from Randy, Raffles?? Shhheeesh, I get shooed away by Janine if I approach Kathy's kingdom!

Russ

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
shhh! shut your face girl. (I was wearing makeup, how do you think I feel!:shhh:)

whats wrong with you gals...lol

I love the picture of Kathy with her new computer Steve, it's perfect!

thanks Janine candid photog are my fav.

Great job Steve. Even I feel like I was there :) When you're on the back side of the vendor booth you almost feel like you aren't there :( I've never seen any of the great guest speaker presentations, I never get the 'formal' tank tour from Randy, Raffles?? Shhheeesh, I get shooed away by Janine if I approach Kathy's kingdom!

Russ

Thank you Russ!
there were many camera men at the swap so i figure I slack a little didnt shoot any of the guest speaker & presentations.

Lies! I would never shoo you away Russ!:hug: Jim and Erroll(spelling?) on the other hand, pshhh, those guys are the worst! get them away from me before I call cupcake.:teeth:

forget about cupcake he's always on a smoking break....lol

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
My Raffle Kingdom eh Russ? lol Yep ;)

Ok MR, I have a pic for we that we need a caption for..I have no clue what Slama was doing here in this pic..a ballet move maybe? :) So give us your best caption for what was going on here!!
MikeIMG_0007.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Great slide show Steve! Now I can't wait till my fios gets fixed so I can watch it on a larger screen then this little iPhone screen.;-)
Athena chewed up the wires!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: