qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Group buy on T5 lamps from ReefGeek.

This buy will last until January 23rd.

? Pickup will be at the February LIRA meeting, if you cannot attend please let me know and we?ll arrange to meet on Long Island or have someone pickup for you.
? Orders must be in writing so do not order via the website, visit www.reefgeek.com and email your order to George Balolong [email protected]; tell him what you?d like to order, including part numbers and quantity, along with you?re part of the LIRA group buy.
? Group buy will close on Monday January 23rd at which time George will email you an order confirmation, if you don?t get one you?re not on the list but I will confirm when they have been sent.
? Once you get the email you will need to confirm and pay ReefGeek via PayPal or call them with a credit card. This must be done by the 25th to ensure the bulbs are here for the February meeting. If you miss paying by the deadline the order may get held or your portion removed.

There is already enough interest that we have the max 20% off and free shipping on the order.

If you decide to go in on the buy please send me a PM, this way I can verify the list George has to mine and you?re included.

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've kept the buy to just bulbs as the 20% is only on 36+ lamps. The ATI fixture only has a 7% discount when 2 or more are ordered and free shipping is limited to 48" though.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hey Joe...I'm assuming the bulbs ordered here will be combined with bulbs ordered on the LIRA site, so it should be fairly easy to make the 20% off pricing a sure thing?

Good deal, I will have to figure out which bulbs I want to replace...the timing is perfect for me to jump on this deal! :)

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Correct, this is all one large order and as far as I know we're over 36 already so as long as everyone pays we should get the 20%.

Marrone, below is the current discount rates; if you want 10% off the MH we'd need the order to have 6 MH, the 20% as of right now is on T5 only but if more want other bulbs you can figure out the discount.

reefgeek.jpg

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Small update.....T5 bulb count is currently 82 so we're well over the 36 needed for 20% off

Also please remember to PM your order so I know which bulbs to set aside for you.

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Good news/bad news time....

Good news the order has shipped, UPS tracking number is 1ZYY65510341730611

Bad News....Delivery is Tuesday February 7th.

What I am going to offer is to meet groups at a LFS close by, say Aqua Hut for eastern Suffolk, my house for Western Suffolk and either Pets Warehouse or Aquarium Village in Nassau.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: